2018 Annual General Meeting &
Extraordinary General Meetingof ARCAP
You are cordially invited to the 2018 Annual General Meeting & Extraordinary General Meeting of ARCAP. You can find the convocation to both meetings here.
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Report of the President and Treasurer on the financial results and activities of the association for 2016 and 2017
- Approval of the accounts for 2016
- Allocation of the net result for 2016
- Approval of the accounts for 2017
- Allocation of the net result for 2017
- Appointment of President and Treasurer
- Miscellaneous matters
- Presentation of the proposed contribution by the American Cathedral of the Holy Trinity of its Ventures activities to ARCAP
- Approval of the Partial Asset Contribution Agreement giving effect to that transfer
- Approval of new articles and governance of ARCAP
- Grant of related powers
Approval of the Contribution of the Cathedral’s Ventures Activities to ARCAP and Related Changes to ARCAP’s Articles
As described in the memorandum in the links below, in connection with the renewal of its status as an association cultuelle under the French law of 1905, the Cathedral has agreed with the Prefecture of Paris that it will transfer its Ventures (space rental) activities to a separate 1901 association in 2018. To accomplish this, the Cathedral will transfer its Ventures activities to ARCAP, and ARCAP will amend its articles to change its name to American Cathedral in Paris Services and to make governance and other related changes to reflect the change in purpose of the association. At the extraordinary general meeting on June 20th, the members of ARCAP will be asked (i) to approve the Partial Asset Contribution Agreement (Traité d’apport partiel d’actifs) by which the Cathedral will transfer the Ventures Activities to ARCAP, (ii) to approve the amendments to ARCAP’s articles and (iii) to give powers to the President of ARCAP to take the necessary steps to achieve the foregoing. Drafts of the Partial Asset Contribution Agreement and the proposed amendments to the Articles can be found below.
ARCAP Accounts for 2016 and 2017.
Copies of the ARCAP accounts for 2016 and 2017 that will be presented for approval at the meeting can be found below.